Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've said some crazy stuff before but...

Okay, I'm craving dessert. Sweets are my weakness. I would rather eat dessert before (or sometimes in place of) dinner. So tonight I wanted dessert and I have nothing sweet to eat in my house. So what did I say to my wonderful husband?

"I think as my husband, it is your DUTY to make sure your wife has dessert every night!"

Yes, I said that crazy sh*t, AFTER I ranted about how we don't have anything for dessert...why don't we have dessert?...what can I have for dessert?...is he going to go out and get me dessert?...I know it's 10:30 at night, but still...

Sounds crazy, huh? Not to mention I've been eating crap for the last 2 days. I didn't just fall off the wagon, I tumbled off and landed face first into some cake--which by the way, my husband bought. And I ate a good portion of that cake, which lasted about 3 days. It wasn't a big cake and it wasn't really all that good, but hey, it was CAKE.

I skipped Turbo Kick yesterday...my husband "dragged me" to a highschool football game. I really wanted to go to Turbo but he really wanted me to go with him to the game. So I went to the game and then made sure I went to Body Combat today. I also tried something new today--something called the Arc Trainer. Interesting machine and wasn't too hard. I did it on level 3 interval hills. I also did some weight training. All this earned me about 7 activity points. Not too bad. But I ate them all up today, I just know it.

My husband and I went to see a movie today~"Julie and Julia" (yeah I know, not really a guy flick but I guess he was trying to make up for dragging me to a football game in the rain). The food looked so good. It reminded me of my love for butter. Butter and bread is the best. Butter makes so much food taste better. Man, I haven't had real butter (not Smart Balance) in so long. We stopped by the Dollar Store before the movies. I got a Coke Zero and Sugar Babies (I really wish the soda cancelled out the candy, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way). Sugar Babies are pure sugar, but low in fat (the one redeeming factor).

So, tomorrow is a new day. The beginning of a new week. Good news is, I weighed in today and I'm down a pound. I'll take that, thank you very much. Could be worse, especially when you consider what I've been eating. Salad for lunch tomorrow when I work at the hospital. Yum, gonna do the damn thang.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Julie & Julia. So good! I have finally snapped out of my bad eating. You can too. Stick with it.

    ReplyDelete